Cheapmusicnmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's on your mind?

Go down

What's on your mind? Empty What's on your mind?

Post by Admin Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 pm

#660000]]I do not know about all of you out there, but music has been a way for me to relax,lift my spirits,escape into a place that fits my mood at the time. It is also a way to connect with other people and share thoughts, ideas on equipment. Someplace where you can get answers and to let others know about something going on in your area.I am a novice player and have been getting back into it the past few years. I have a long way to come back but my playing is for my relaxation and enjoyment.Equipment wise I have a Fender Strat reissue(1954),a Les Paul,A Jackson Performer,a 1986 SG,and an old squire.I have arthritis in my hands, and at times it does make playing difficult,but it does not keep me from enjoying my playing. My tastes are very eclectic and I can enjoy most genres of music.Join in and share with others,I look forward to communicating with you all.
Thanks ,Paul.
[/size].

Visit MY WEBSITE:www.cheapmusicnmore.com

Here are some ideas.
1:Have you purchased a new instrument? Let others know what your thoughts are.
2:Heard a new group? Share it with the community.
3:Been to a concert? Let us know how it was.
4:Know of a boutique manufacturer in music equipment, let us know what they have to offer.

Admin
Admin

http://www.cheapmusicnmore.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum